Water Park / Swimming Pool / Slides
What’s on the agenda for your holiday? You only have one thing in mind: swimming? At Ciela Village, you can enjoy water-based fun and swimming. On all of our campsites, you will have the opportunity to take a refreshing break with your feet in the water! We put all our heart and soul into ensuring we are able to offer you the most beautiful water parks within our campsites. Immerse yourself in happiness!
A water park unlike any other you have experienced! The biggest residential water park in France… Nothing but the best. Read more...
Located in the heart of nature, it extends over more than one hectare and includes 3 swimming pools (2 of which are heated): the sports pool, the Tropicana pool and the Pirate pool.
8 water slides for racing down!
4 giant slides:
- The Halfpipe, only for the bravest among you! Using an inflatable belt, launch yourself into the void and zig-zag your way down to the end!
- The Turbo Cyclone: slide down a 60 metre-long tunnel with light effects and shoot into the black hole!
- With Family Slide you can slide down with the whole family in one four-man inflatable belt: pray you are not the one who goes down backwards!
- The Aqualoop: a unique slide in France! Attain speeds of up to 60 km/h in a pipe for a guaranteed thrill!
Paddling pools and water toys so that your children can paddle, jump and splash around in total safety.
An enormous pirate ship: board the ship on the jetty but watch out for the tilting water bucket that contains 300 litres of water!
There is a whirlpool for your well-being and sun beds are provided completely free-of-charge so you can lounge around and relax...
And, of course, there are daily activities for all ages around this gigantic water park...
Well hidden among the greenery and fringed with palm trees, Les Marsouins water park is one of the most beautiful in Argelès-sur-Mer.
Here you will find:
- A 350 m2, heated Californian-style swimming pool will transform your holiday into pure moments of happiness with a view over the Pyrenees mountains.
- Five water slides for guaranteed thrills and suitable for all ages, massive slides that snake their way down and parallel slides for ultimate racing.
- A pool with toys where young children can play in the water in complete safety.
- Sunbeds around the water park, shaded by parasols or palm trees and a large tiered pool for a spot of relaxation.
- Out high-energy team of entertainers organise competitions, games and races every day around the water park.
The water park at Les Fontaines has been fully renovated. It has a 200 m2 swimming pool, bordered by a large 900 m2 beach with sun beds and parasols. Right next to it, young children splash about in fun kid’s pool with games and slides. Lastly, enjoy a spot of relaxation in the jacuzzi after a beautiful hike through the villages of Vaucluse or Mont Ventoux.
Le Domaine De La Rive: An impressive water park bordered by the Atlantic
As holidays and water go hand-in-hand, we are inviting you to discover the AquaRive Park, our fabulous 6,500 m² water park featuring a wave pool, hot tub, river rapids and a 30-meter swimming lane to delight adults and children alike. It would be a real pity to miss such an opportunity to enjoy and indulge in the joys of swimming. Looking for unrivalled thrills? Come and conquer the outdoor water park with its wild river and 4 fabulous water slides! But watch out for the giant bucket on our “Water Rush” (Ruée vers l’Eau) attraction which can tip 3,500 litres of water every 10 minutes! Would you prefer a bit of peace and quiet? Come along to well-being centre with its sauna, Turkish bath and shower.
Our three campsites, La Farigoulette, Terra Verdon and Atlantica all have beautiful heated swimming pools with a variety of games and entertainment for the whole family.