One ingredient that must not be overlooked for a great holiday on a campsite? The essential heated swimming pool. There is nothing quite like diving into the turquoise water of a heated swimming pool at one of our 4 or 5-star campsites. Whether to unwind when you return from a hike or sightseeing, or even after long lazy lounging around, you will love this pool complex. You will spend long hours having fun in the water and even those who feel the cold will be lured into the water. So come on, jump in? Splash!
The heated swimming pool in the centre of a tree-planted area awaits you. It is particularly accessible to children.
It is divided into three separate pools:
- a large 130 m² pool, up to 1.60 m deep
- a small 110 m² pool, 1 m deep
- a 60 m² paddling pool, 15-20 cm deep
Showers and water games provide plenty of splashing to keep your little ones happy!
Trees and parasols shelter the sunbeds and are available all around the pool so you can relax.
In July and August, there are free aquagym sessions in the mornings.
Welcomes children and families! Whether you are around the heated swimming pool or on the lake thanks to direct access to the water sports centre, your holiday will be based around the water.
La Farigoulette offers you:
- A heated swimming pool equipped with toys for children and sun beds under straw parasols.
- A relaxing area where you can settle down with a good book while keeping an eye on the children.
- Direct access to the Saint-Laurent du Verdon lake and to our water sports centre where you can hire canoes, paddle boards and pedalos for fun and laughter with your family. Take an electric boat to effortlessly explore the lake and Baudinard gorges.
And also, brand new: two padel courts, two badminton courts, one beach volleyball court, one tennis court and a shooting range.
Our skilled team of entertainers organise a variety of daily activities around the pool, at the water sports centre or on the sports grounds.